Monday, April 16, 2012

Coupons! Useable ones!

I bet all my fellow moms knew about coupons.com so maybe this won't be too helpful a post, but I was browsing the blogosphere and came across a link to a Johnson's baby powder coupon and this is the site that had it.
This is a big deal for me, because while the Equate brand of baby powder is fine for whitening your horse's legs or pouring into a swim cap, it doesn't smell as nice as Johnson's. And when you're putting it on a baby's bottom, smell matters a whole lot more!
And now that I have this coupon, I think I'll run to Wal-Mart and perhaps return the Equate bottle I've been using to the barn.
For those of you who are wondering why someone might use baby powder on a horse, it's quite simple: Baby powder makes white legs whiter and shinier. And when you show a horse with four white legs, the more help you can get the better!
© Tafra Donberger

Job 39: 19–22
Do you give the horse his strength or clothe his neck with a flowing mane? Do you make him leap like a locust, striking terror with his proud snorting? He paws fiercely, rejoicing in his strength, and charges into the fray. He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing, he does not shy away from the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment